GDPR Privacy Notice
(Why we collect your personal data and what is done with it)
When you supply your personal data to Village Beauty Aesthetics, they are stored and processed for the below reasons:
- We need to collect some personal information about you and your health in order to make sure there are no contraindications to your treatment, and legal requirements. You can of course, refuse to provide the information, however unfortunately we would have to refuse your treatment as this form is a legal requirement for our insurance.
- Provided we have your consent we may occasionally send you emails with our latest News and offers.
- We have a legal obligation to retain your records for seven years after your most recent appointment. After this time your records will be destroyed in a method compliant with GDPR.
- Records retained on paper, which is locked in a cabinet within the salon, is only accessible by staff Village Beauty Aesthetics
- Records recorded on the salon’s software, which is password protected and only accessible by staff of Village Beauty Aesthetics
- Your phone number and email may be used electronically, with your permission. This is for appointment reminders or occasional offers.
- If you wish to contact us via social media, this is password protected but for historic issues with privacy associated with social media sites, you may wish to think about what you send us.
- We will never share your data with anyone who does not need access without your consent. Only the Manager and Staff Village Beauty Aesthetics will have access to your data.
- You have the right to see what personal data of yours we hold and you can also ask the Owner of Village Beauty Aesthetics to correct any factual errors. Provided the legal minimum period has elapsed, you may also ask the business to erase your records.
- We would like you to be absolutely confident that we treat your personal data responsibly and that we do everything we can to make sure that only people who can access that data have a genuine need to. Of course if you feel we have mishandled your data in some way, you have the right to make a formal complaint.
Village Beauty Aesthetics
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server – a device where one or more websites are stored – to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the web server each time the web browser requests a page from the web server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser and provide richer user experiences for visitors to a web site.
Our website is powered by the WordPress web Content Management System (CMS).
If you choose not to accept cookies, usually, you can use your web browser to change which cookies display. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking: “Tools” > “Internet Options” > “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. This choice will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one. If you choose not to accept our cookies, please do not use this website.
The following links provide information on how to enable or disable cookies using a web browser:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Google Chrome.
- Apple Safari (OS X) (Apple Mac, etc).
- Apple Safari (IOS) (iPhone, iPad).
- Google Android.
You can learn more about cookies at AboutCookies.org.
The information above is believed to be true at the time of writing this update and is provided in good faith.
Village Beauty Aesthetics
25 Yewlands Close
Banstead SM7 3DB
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
I am a member of the International Dermal Institute and the International Institute of Anti-ageing, The Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene and specialise in some of the most advanced treatments on the market today. I take pride in my profession and knowledge within the Beauty industry.